Due to the application of the New European Regulation to protect the privacy of customers and the correct use of their data (RGPD) from May 25, 2018, our data protection terms change.
- Holder: VINDA TIENDA, S. L. (hereinafter “VINDA”)
- NIF: B-91474593
- Business address: C/ Imagen,3 – 41003 – Seville.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the province of Seville, VOLUME 4236, page 141, sheet SE-64042, FIRST entry
Information and Consent
What purpose will VINDA process users’ personal data?
The personal data provided by the User will be treated by VINDA according to the following purposes:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring thereof, as well as to carry out satisfaction surveys.
- To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- To manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services commercialized by VINDA by electronic and/or conventional means.
- To elaborate a commercial profile, using our own sources to offer the User products and services according to their interests.
How long will VINDA process users’ personal data?
The User’s data related to the fulfilment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even after that, for as long as required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract lapse. As far as the sending of commercial communications is concerned, VINDA will process the User’s data, until the User objects.
What user data will VINDA process?
VINDA will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname and ID card.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number
What is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data?
The processing of User’s data by VINDA for sending commercial communications, for profiling and for satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of VINDA in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
On the other hand, the processing of the User’s data to manage, process and follow up the purchases made by the User is the execution of the sales contract, so the supply of the data for this purpose is compulsory and would prevent its fulfilment otherwise.
Which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The User’s data may only be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
Commercial or Promotional Communications
One of the purposes for which VINDA processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from VINDA, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or by means of the link that appears in the footer of the promotional emails.
Exercise of Rights
The User may send a letter to VINDA TIENDA, S. L. (hereinafter “VINDA”) C/Imagen,3 – 41003 – Seville, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity card, at any time and free of charge, to
- Revoke the consents granted.
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not VINDA is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Accessing your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from VINDA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that VINDA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations in data protection.
VINDA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the preceptive duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.